Designed for the couples seeking a wedding with a difference, be inspired at Tamarind Hill and Villa Samadhi’s inaugural wedding showcase on 27 August. Set against the lush greenery of Labrador Nature Reserve, explore the breathtaking heritage colonial bungalows, and be the first to discover Singapore’s first-of-its-kind Bedouin-style stretch tent.
Couples can also look forward to the following highlights:
- Exclusive on-the-day privileges, including 10% off new bookings
Only available for the first 30 couples who meet the minimum spend requirements for their event.
- Guided tours of the venues at 1.15pm, 1.45pm and 2.15pm
- Interactive workshops and talks from the vendors
- Thai-inspired canapés from Tamarind Hill and a decadent dessert buffet from Ollella
- Tipples from Chang Beers, Newby Teas and The Straits Wine Company
- A contest offering $1,000 worth of prizes
A handpicked selection of vendors will also showcase their finest at the event:
- Aces of Vase
- All Aflutter
- Chang Beer
- Frieda Brides
- Le Knot
- Newby Teas
- Prestige Valet
- Sors Studio
- The Make Up Room
- The Straits Wine Company
Tickets are available at $48 nett per couple and $25 nett per person. Early bird tickets purchased before 5 August 2017 are also available at $38 nett per couple and $20 nett per person.